Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Taking it on your back....

So I'm talking with my best friend Justin, who I had "thought" was a power bottom just like me. Come to find out, he's having trouble handling the size of his new boy toy. His boy toy is quite thick, and he just can't handle being fucked on his back by him. I've never seemed to have a problem with this position, and is one of my favorites! But this got me thinking....what is my favorite? I love being fucked on my back, as you can can make out, and see into the eyes of the guy who is fucking you! But then, getting fucked rough and out of control, being pinned down on my stomach, hands gripping the side of the mattress, comes in at a close second!!!! So here's some pics for Justin to remind him of what he is missing!!!!!! ;)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Videos

More From the Archives