Saturday, April 26, 2008

How some gay guys get a job.......

My R esimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,
I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.
I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies.
I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,
I kin start emeditely. Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.
hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.
Sinseerly,
BRYAN nikname Beefy
PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.

Employer's response:

...Dear Be efy-I mean Bryan, It's OK honey, we've got spell check. See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Videos

More From the Archives