Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Confessions of a Gay Man!!!!

Wow!!!!!! Has it really been a year since my first post here?????? What a fun little adventure this has been!!!! I hope you all have enjoyed this ride, as much as I have! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Feel free to leave as many comments as want!!!

I just Posted TONS of pics and videos....LOTS OF HOTTNESS HERE TODAY!!!!

Thanks to everyone!!!!

-Tristen

Condessions of a Gay Man..... By the numbers:

  • Number of people who have checked out my "little" blog - 33, 886
  • Number of Posts - 632
  • Most Popular Post... How to properly ride a cock
  • Most Popular Key Word Search... bondage
  • This site is most popular in this US State... New York
  • This site is most popular in this country outside the US.. Germany
  • Percentage of Visitors that have visited this site more than 50 times.. 33%

Once again...A huge thanks to all my fans.....LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that I know why "how to properly ride a cock is the most popular." I have been visiting your site for months and subsequently it is bookmarked on my browser. I first bookmarked it when I looked at "how to properly ride a cock." Every time I visit your site, it automatically goes to that site. I have been too lazy to change it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Videos

More From the Archives